Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Best way to even out tan?

Because I play tennis a lot (atleast 4:30 hours a week, and will be about 9 hours starting next week) and it%26#039;s the Summer, I have a really bad farmer%26#039;s tan. My face, arms, and legs are really tan, but my chest, back, and feet are totally pale. If I went out to tan, the pale skin would become tanner, but so would the rest of my body, and I would be tanner, but there would still be noticeable tan lines. What%26#039;s the best way to even it out, even if it%26#039;s not perfect?
Best way to even out tan?
If you did go out and tan, as you said, all of it would get darker, but the (already) darker skin wouldn%26#039;t tan as much, leaving you looking more even. Also, try exfoliating with a loofa and/or exfoliating scrub. It will remove dead skin on top and make your tan look a little lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment