Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tongue piercing ripping?

HI, I got my toungue pierced a little over a week ago and the whole is getting bigger around the piercing, ripping I guess. My friend said its because i wiggle it around to much and when I eat I accidentally bite the ball sometimes so that could pull it also. Is it going to heal if I try to stop messing with it or is it going to be permanently torn? Is there anything I can do to make it better without taking it out?


-Thanks
Tongue piercing ripping?
You need to go see your piercer. You could be rejecting the piercing or getting an infection. If you did rip it, rinse with a solution of non-alcohol mouthwash and water (mix half and half) and be VERY careful about biting and playing with your piercing.


Also, did your tongue swell after the piercing? The hole could feel bigger because your swelling is going down.


Best advice: contact your piercer and tell him/her what%26#039;s going on.
Tongue piercing ripping?
I have my tongue pierced my didnt rip at first but now i do have a big hole. If you leave it alone it should heal but not completely. you should try your best not too pull it too much because after some time of pulling the piercing the hole can get really nasty. my friends has some really nasty skin around it. but yeah it should heal.
Reply:Maybe you should consider taking it out and letting it heal up as much as possible and consider a belly ring or lip ring. somewhere where food wont be able to cause a bigger hole.





-steve

No comments:

Post a Comment