Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Does the wave cause wrinkles?

My friend told me that because it pulses, it loosens your skin and causes wrinkles, has anyone else heard this.... is it true??
Does the wave cause wrinkles?
When you wash your face, the skin is pulled/tugged somewhat so unless it was excessive with that product, I wouldn%26#039;t worry.





I did a search for you (learn to use your search engine) on %26#039;skin the wave review%26#039; (no quotes) and here is one site I found http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a... You can look up others if you want to get more opinions on the product.
Does the wave cause wrinkles?
That actually makes sense. Might not be true though.
Reply:nope.thats not true.i have never come across any findings on wave causing wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment