Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have dark skin and i also have black heads what can i do to get rid of them and what makeup can i use?

i have moca skin color i am a nice looking young girl but i have a problem i have blackheads under my chin and i hate it so i was wondering what can i do to get rid of them so they can go away and what kind of make up can i use to cover them and make my skin look real not fake please help
I have dark skin and i also have black heads what can i do to get rid of them and what makeup can i use?
I would advise you not to cover them up with any make-up, as this will block your pores and make the blackheads worse.





Keep your hair off your face, and use a good blackhead clearing scrub (make sure you don%26#039;t get reactions to it first, test it on a small patch of your skin and leave for a day). Drink plenty of water and not so much junk food, substitute it for fruits and nuts and you should be fine! Hope this helps. x

No comments:

Post a Comment