Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I want to get a Tattoo!?

I want to get a tatto to signify the most important part of my life my family, does anyone have any ideas? i was thinking a bible verse, does anyone know any good ones about family?
I want to get a Tattoo!?
In order to signify the most important part of your life and family - this is something YOU have to come up with. We don%26#039;t know anything about you.





Bible verses can be very tricky to tattoo - I have seen so much horrific lettering work - you need to go to someone who shows a lot of this in their portfolio without blown out lines or lines that are thicker in some areas than others, etc.
I want to get a Tattoo!?
A great resource for tattoo designs is discussed at the source below.
Reply:Family Crest, next question.

No comments:

Post a Comment