Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mystic tanning?????????

okay, im a pretty pale person, however i am a runner, and i have aquired some pretty horrible tan lines, (shorts lines, t-shirt lines) and as a result my arms, face, and legs have a little color in them, but my stomach is PURE WHITE! idk about you , but that would look pretty funny in a bikini at the pool.... i use jergens tanning lotion on my stomach and body , and it makes my legs look really nice, but it doesnt do much for my stomach..... my question is , do you think i should go get a mystic tan? of course on the lightest setting they have? but i refuse to go to a tanning bed, and simply laying out in the sun, i would burn to no end.


how are mystic tans?


do they look okay on really pale people?


any info on mystic tans????


thanks so much!!!
Mystic tanning?????????
I too have tried tanning to get rid of my Farmer%26#039;s Tna, and I really don%26#039;t think you should try Mystic Tan because it will only coat your legs and make them even darker.As for your stomach, it will get no where as dark as your legs. I suggest using a loofah and doing a major exfoliation with St. Ives Apricot Scrub to get rid of the top layer of skin so you can start your tan over. Trust me, it totally works.

No comments:

Post a Comment